A step and repeat banner stand or step and repeat backdrop is the large banner with logos that is always present in most red carpet events. These stands are currently a common fixture in myriad of functions such as fashion events, weddings, sweet 16, galas and red carpet events. If your having a big event there is nothing more important than a step and repeat for great photographs with our backdrop banner. This is a great way to make your event more interactive and get lots of social media attention. Contact us now for your custom step and repeat backdrop banner and stand.
- 8×8′ full color vinyl matte banner (perfect for photos) and banner stand 8×8′ aluminum with bag
- Tube for the banner
- Basic Design
Free basic artwork step and repeat artwork. Full design available for additional cost.
Production time 2-4 days after proof approval. 24-48 hours for first proof.
Submit the following information if ordering basic artwork (include this on checkout page):
1. Background color (white is always suggested for best results and for when artwork is submitted as jpegs) and also imprint color. Colors can be picked from chart in images.
2. 1-3 logos max can be submitted (additional fees apply for extras $10). Artwork must be submitted in vector format such as pdf, eps or ai format. If jpeg is submitted background color can only be white and must be in high resolution.
3. Art directions if applicable
4. We can also do basic text type setting such as “Richards Birthday”, just pick your font, colors and submit your text.
Please contact us before ordering full design*
• Customer Appreciation
• Corporate Events
• Baby Shower
• Red Carpet
• Bar/Bat Mitzvah
• Bridal Shower
• Business Events
• Christmas Party
and much more.
We print on matte 13 oz vinyl banner which helps with photo glare printed in 1 piece, includes top and bottom loops for pole pockets or optional top and bottom grommets for mounting on a wall. Price includes full color print
If you need a full kit with banner and hardware view this item Step and repeat backdrop
See how to setup the frame and quality review here: